The Dutch language: Your winning card!
Learning Dutch could help you to:
- find a job or improve your relations with colleagues or customers
- understand official documents and information
- help your children if they attend a Flemish school
- get to know your neighbours
- participate in numerous local activities and events
- do your shopping
- call the emergency services
Make things easy for yourself by learning Dutch!
beginners and advanced courses, conversation courses
30 lessons of 3 hours each. These courses are provided during the day or in the evening and are based on daily situations in an adult's life.
Writing and pronunciation are also taught.
All teachers are native speakers, chosen for their qualifications and relevant experience in teaching the Dutch language. The groups are kept small to allow for individual needs.